Weight: 50.11 ct.
Cutting style: Rectangular cushion checkerboard cut
Origin: Anatolia mountains Turkey, (seller's opinion)
Measurements: 29.97 x 18.98 x 11.37 mm.
Refractive Index: 1.70 - 1.75
Mohs hardness scale: 6.5 - 7.0
Certificate: IGE D-12854
Comments: Zultanite® is a trademark for a gem variety of the mineral Diaspore, mined in the İlbir Mountains of southwest Turkey at an elevation of over 4,000 feet.
Zultanite® is a natural gemstone that changes color in daylight, indoor light, even candlelight. Zultanite@ as a trademark cannot be used without permissions, despite is mentioned on the report, It's not allowed to use this name on Catawiki.
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Customs charges paid by the buyer
- Színváltás Diaspore
- Total carat weight
- Anatóliai-hegység (Törökország)
- Téglalap alakú párnás kockás vágás
- I.G.E. Certificate