This lot includes:
- 1 original puzzle magazine cover sketch drawn with pencil on paper. You should know that these sketches have some stains, wrinkles and scrawls.
- Dimensions: 21 x 29.50 cm
- Hand signed by Disney artist
- More information here: https://inducks.org/story.php?c=D+22001
Ignasi Calvet Esteban began his career in the Bruguera publishing house in 1973 and soon he went on to work for the German market as a cartoonist for Felix the cat and Flip & Flap and war comics for the British publisher Fleetway. Freelance artwork for Spanish, German and British publishers 1978-1979.
In the 1980s he begins to work in Disney comics published in various countries. One of the great cartoonists who knows how to perfectly capture the universe of Disney comics.
- Eredeti puzzle magazin borító vázlata
- Elemek száma
- Huey, Dewey & Louie Duck
- Original Puzzle Magazine Cover Sketch - Esteban
- Közel újszerű
- Első kiadás
- Eredeti művészi oldallal, Szignált