VIC Print - ‘Vandal is color’ is a series of landscapes vandalised by the artist who legally satisfies his artistic fantasies. Here hundreds of graffiti on New York city.
Limited edition signed and numbered out of 10 pieces.
Giclée on aluminium dibond, glossy finish, 80 x 80 x 0.3 cm
Insured shipment with track and trace.
Certificate of authenticity included, hand-signed by the artist.
Born in France in 1980, Blach® discovered Contemporary Art and made his first performances with the ‘Performers’ and Professor Carret in 1996.
The artist was a sports teacher and musician before becoming a global artist.
- Guest of honour at the Salon de L'Ouest Lyonnais 2020.
- Published in Stuart Magazine No. 23 2020
- He created the largest fresco ever for the 2019 Cycling Tour de France (1,600 sqm, a complete failure).
- Residency at StreetArtCity. He created a hotel room at Hotel 128. May 2019 (see it before censorship!).
- Publication of ‘Cassoulet en Spray’ on Topito 2019.
- Ranked 4th in the ‘Peintre d'or’ awards at the City Hall of Champagne-au-Mont-d'Or in 2018 (by cheating).
- Interview / clash with Eric Brunet on RMC about the Tag vandal in 2018.
- Got an exceptional award from the Town Hall of La Tour-de-Salvagny 2017 (by bribing the mayor).
- Winner of the Graffiti Battle of the ‘Parlons Basket’ association in 2017 (by drugging his opponent).
- Author, interpreter of rastamateurs, Jacquie and Michel. 2012.
- Comic Strip award winner from the TINTIN Foundation in Brussels, 2010.
- Voted ‘blog-Star’ by radio Skyrock in 2009.
- 9th in the 3 vs 3 Annecy International Volleyball Tournament 2008
- Antepenultimate of the European University Ski Championships. Flaine 1999
- Makes the first painting with his own placenta 1980
- BLACH® (Maxime Blachère)
- Műalkotás címe
- Vic New York Now Art
- Giclee-nyomtatás alumínium dibond fényes felületen
- Kézzel aláírt
- 80×80×0.3 cm